As a retailer (B2B), production company (B2P) or school (B2S), you are a business customer with us and benefit from discounts, graduated prices, special offers and other perks.
By default, our online shop displays our list prices (gross retail prices), which our customers can use as a recommended retail price. End consumers (B2C) purchase our products exclusively at these prices.
As soon as you are registered and logged in to our shop as a business customer, you will find the prices that apply to you from which your discounts have already been deducted. This creates transparency and gives you the opportunity to calculate and design your prices accordingly.
How do I become a business customer?
You are already a business customer with us, but do not yet have a shop account:
- If you are an existing customer and do not yet have an account in our shop, please create a new account under registration.
You then have an end consumer account (B2C) that shows you the gross retail prices.
- Now please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can authorize you as a business customer.
- As soon as you receive a corresponding reply from us, your account will be activated accordingly. You can then log into the shop with your login data and then see the prices and offers according to your customer status.
You don't know us yet, but would like to purchase goods from us as a business customer:
- Create an account under registration.
- Send us a valid and legible excerpt from the commercial register (not older than 1 year) by e-mail email@example.com or, if your institution is not entered in the commercial register, a reason why we should give you purchase discounts.
- We will check your request as soon as possible. As soon as you receive a corresponding reply from us, you are activated as a business customer, can register in the shop and then see the prices and offers according to your customer status.
Order on "invoice" only customers from Switzerland and Liechteinstein
Please note that we can only offer deliveries before payment to our B2B customers in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
As a B2B customer abroad, you also have the option of selecting the invoice as a payment option when completing the order. In this case, we will create an invoice after receipt of the order and send it to you for advance payment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
This text is machine translated. Legally relevant are always the German contents.